Reserve your spot now…
👉 A lover of the outdoors
👉 Celebrating something special
👉 Conquoring your fear of heights
👉 Learning to climb
👉 Getting back into climbing
👉 Planning a date
👉 Looking for a fun way to stay fit
👉 Visiting Central PA
👉 Showing someone from out-of-town the awesomeness of Central PA
or just looking for some FUN & ADVENTURE
then you gotta come out to the rocks with us!
What It Is
- Easy level walk on paved path from parking lot to rocks along railroad tracks and river
- Top-rope climb rock face(s) – Beginner to Advanced
- Easy level walk on paved path back to parking lot
What you get
All the equipment you need to climb is provided for you. You don’t have to bring or carry anything.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know to climb.
Yummie munchies will give you the calories you need to keep going.
Enjoy one of Central PA’s most impressive rock climbing faces and awesome views.
Available Dates & Times
Sunday, November 3, 1 to 5PM
- 10 Years of Age or Older (some exceptions, call if you have a request for exception)
- Participants bring and carry their own water
- Dress appropriate for weather and activity
- Wear footwear appropriate for hiking (hiking boots or sneakers preferred)
- No dresses, skirts, jewelry, or any other clothing or items that dangle or could be hard to get in a harness or could get caught in equipment
- Long hair to be tied up
- Any eye glasses or sun glasses worn must have a leash attached
- Climbers responsible for transportation to Parking Lot
- Maximum 6 climbers per guide (some exceptions)
- Minimum 3 climbers required for a trip to take place. [Minimum number NOT required from one (your) party/group…If your party/group is less than 3 people, you might be in a group with others at our discretion (up to 6 total climbers per trip). If the minimum 3 climbers required is not met by at least 3 days prior to trip, we will notify you and you will have the choice to get a refund or raincheck, or convert to a private trip at originally scheduled date and time (additional costs may apply for private trips)]
- Follow all rules and instruction from your guide
- Sign Liability Waiver and Participant Agreement